Custom built to match your requirements.
Swing gates are designed or constructed specifically to match the individual product, each leaf is fitted with lockable ground bolts to secure them in either the open or closed position. All gates are protected by galvanizing or polyester coating to any color range.
Swing Gates Benefits:
Manually operated or fully automatic range of steel swing gates, either single or double leaf.
The gates are designed to eliminate specification issues and potential installation problems at site. BY being bi -directional they can be installed in any configuration. It is even possible to reverse the direction of operation after installation.
Constructed from steel with mesh or vertical bar infill, all gates are supplied complete with a lever handle, eurocylinder lock and a tamper proof drop bolt system.
Standard gates are available in single and double leaf styles up to 6m in width and 2.2m in height. Larger gates are available as special build units. We also offer automation and access control systems to suit your individual requirements.
- Tough steel construction with steel mesh or vertical bar infill for optimum security.
- Heavy duty hinge and locking mechanisms as standard.
- May be adjusted or re-hung after installation.
- Low maintenance polyester powder coated finish.
Automation and access control systems are supplied if required.
- Designed to match the fence
- Easy to install
- Rigid Construction
- Modern Design
- Free Standing Gate Posts
- Extensive Colors Available
- Heights: 1.0m -3.0m in one leaf
- Widths: 1.0m, 1.2m 1.5m (Single Leaf). 2.0m – 10m (Double Leaf)
- Gate Infill: Mesh, Solid Bar, Tubular
- Controlled entry sites
- Cash Centers
- Commercial Sites
- Car Parks